JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 7: Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - World of Stars and Stripes - Outro

Damn what a journey. One Piece is still closer to my heart can't do it dirty. But SBR is my favorite JoJo part now. Gyro best Jobro.

Everytime I read the essay about 'prayers' which Johnny talks about. I just can't help but feel emotional. Such a beautiful manga.

@KumoRocks6 stfu ur such a bitch boy, why dont you read dbz or some shit. The only thing u do through out the whole manga is cry and its pisses me off. ''ThE gOldEn ReECTanglE is Such bS, I fEeL lIke I WASteD My whOLE life reAdIng thIS'' headdass, just stfu its not like you have something better to do.

This part is trully the best part in jjba. I love this part so much and the final arc just hits diff. Here are my personal rankings on the anime/mangas, the jojos and my top 5 anime list. My fav jobro is by far Gyro.

(I have only read the manga for part 6 and 7)

1. Steel Ball run
2. Vento Aureo
3. Diamond is Unbreakable
4. Stardust Crusaders
5. Stone Ocean
6. Phantom Blood
7. Battle Tendency
I like all jojo parts tbh

My ranking of main Jojos

1. Jotaro Kujo
2. Josuke Higashikata
3. Joseph Joestar
4. Giorno Giovanna
5. Johnny Joestar
6. Jolyne Cuhjo
7. Jonathan Joestar

I like all jojos too, even the worst on the list are an 8/10 in character

Top 5 anime list

1. One piece
2. Bleach
3. Aot
4. Naruto
5. JJBA

Lucy is a god Lucy is a god
she is so pro

ok but
i am really sad
I was actually waiting until the very last moment for Gyro to appear
and absolutely nothing
this is not fair
i dont like this
please
i love gyro
please this is not fair Araki
why must you hate all the Zeppelis so much
why do they always die?

I really thought Johnny was gonna die. But im glad they got to Dio. Now I understand why part 8 starts around part 4 era. They basically covered 1-3 in a sense.

Good part but many gaps like:
- corpse true power (another jesus scene?)
- Johnny reunition with father
- more stand scenes featuring Gyro and Johnny stands
Also why is Johnny able to tell that Dio is able to stop time for exactly 5 seconds? Felt unrealistic reading that shit also when F.Valentine turned into Sherlock (knowing things he possibly can't)

7/10 kinda overrated

ok ok on pg 11 is dio forcing her to eat his nose?-
bruh the kid really been died of a fucking cold lmaoo
I´ll miss part 7 </3
on to part 8 i go :D see yall there i hope-

Just finished reading Steel Ball run a few minutes ago and all I have to say is that this is the magnum opus that Araki has written out of all the parts in jojo

leaving my comment here as one of the many who has read it

Gonna start jojolion soon, it will be decent I can imagine, but it won’t top steel ball run for sure

It makes sense that the boy got released and later died of a cold. Gyro's father told him no one knows which side of the net the ball will fall on and he shouldn't get sentimental about these things.

The boy would've got released because of an amnesty regardless of Gyro's actions. The boy still died even with the amnesty.

This is definitely my favorite part, but I like to rank Jojo in tiers:
T3: 7,6,5
T2: 4,3,2
T1: 1

Hey u finished it, don't be a dumb brat and spoil it to anyone let them enjoy this masterpiece.ive been spoiled tho and it's not fun. Don't be the one that no one likes but any ways this manga is God tier jesus my first ever manga turns out to be the best💀

Users who are viewing this thread