JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 7: Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - World of Stars and Stripes - Outro

Wow... so much things I wanna say I might come back later and say em but all I wanna say now is that last few panels is gonna hit and be beautiful when it’s animated! This was one hell of a race and this ended pretty good but ngl I still like part 6 ending but this ending wasn’t to far off (just my opinion lol) we’ll time to pack my bags and start the journey in part 8. Sad to see this one go though lol I must say this part is a fav top 3 possibly! Fahhhhkkk (frustrations of liking this so much that this is the end)

Thank you JoJo Colored Scan's team and thank you Araki. Its been one of the finest fictions i've ever read/watched. Masterpiece indeed.

This is the best part. Araki thank you soo much for making one of the best manga series and I would also like to thank the Colored scans team. Thank you, 'll forever cherish this journey we have been through.

ughhh ok, i got nothing from this, felt like a waste of time
all that rushed crap with unfunny valentine, the other dio working for him, the sudden vault
i kept hearing that Pocoloco won but it was dio but at the end, did anyone really won?

@KumoRocks6

Diego DID come in first place... BUT they found out that he had a different horse because of the nose prints since he was from another dimension. SO Diego was disqualified and Pocoloco won instead cus he was second. The other reason why pocoloco won is because he is super duper lucky and everything with Johhny, Gyro, Funny Valentine and the whole adventure were just coincidences that were just meant to help him get to first place. And it also kinda shows how he was the "main" character.

that's kinda the way I see the story rn...(idk if I'm wrong about any of this tho)

This part was well worth the hype. Easily one of the best parts without a doubt. But thats not to say it had somethings going against it, it started off pretty slow up until the Ringo Roadagain fight/scary monsters fight (for me personally at least) but then after that things started to get interesting, the gears started to move. About the ending: I feel like the ending was a bit lack-luster but very entertaining, having the Epic Johnny vs Valentine fight, the infinite spin, tusk act 4, gyro’s death, the end of the Steel Ball Run Race, all this build up just to have Diego die out of the blue at the last second, right before he seals away the corpse. The ending was great but left a lot more to be desired in the way it was executed, and the questions following it. Let’s see if Part 8 gives us some more conclusion.
Overall; I loved it, amazing part, I hated to have finished it because I want more damn it. Took me about 27 days spanning 01/12/2021-02/07/2021. Can’t wait to see this animated in the year 2030..

Just for fun, my rankings are:
1. Stardust Crusaders/Golden Wind (I can’t decide
2. Golden Wind/Stardust Crusaders
3. Steel Ball Run
4. Stone Ocean
5. Battle Tendency
6. Diamond is Unbreakable
7. Phantom Blood
8. -Jojolion?!?
-I maintain there is no such thing as a bad jojo part, just some are better than others. SBR being one of the best in the franchise, and for a good reason too. They’re all good. See you all in part 8 ig

Damn what a journey this was! So much fun was had in this part, and Gyro was without a doubt my favourite character. It took me about a month to read this, but mainly because I was also reading the part 3 manga at the same time. Johnny definitely had the most character growth out of all the Joestars. The beginning was kinda slow, but it really picked up at the middle and finished it off with a bang. Started on Dec 27th, with an 18 day break along the way and some other weekly breaks, finished on 15/Feb/2021. Right after Valentines lmao.

I will get a lot of hate for this, but I did not enjoy SBR as much as I thought I would. Saying this part was overhyped would be an understatement. All the good stuff people said about this part ended up being an exaggeration, and it was definitely underwhelming. Funny (valentine) enough, I had the exact opposite issue with Stone Ocean. It was said as the single worst part in Jojo, so I expected trash storytelling, fights and bad characters. Needless to say I was blown away by the part, and it's hella underrated.

This is my ranking of each part currently

1. Diamond is Unbreakable
2. Stardust Crusaders
3. Steel Ball run
4. Stone Ocean
5. Phantom Blood
6. Battle Tendency
7. Vento Aureo

My ranking of main Jojos

1. Jonathan Joestar
2. Jotaro Kujo
3. Josuke Higashikata
4. Jolyne Cuhjo
5. Joseph Joestar
6. Johnny Joestar
7. Giorno Giovanna

But Jojo is still Jojo, and even the worst parts are a 7/10 experience.

Edit: and my ranking of main Jobros

1. Gyro Zeppeli
2. Noriaki Kakyoin
3. Bruno Bucciarati
4. Okuyasu Njimura
5. Will A. Zeppeli
6. Ceasar Zeppeli
7. Hermes Costello

Users who are viewing this thread