JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 7: Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - World of Stars and Stripes - Outro

January 7th 2021 12:33 PM

I thank god for being alive and that i could experience JoJos.
This Part is truly a masterpiece and best one so far.
Rip Gyro,Suffer in hell Valentine and Za Warudo Diego

PS: If somone wants to talk about jojos just add me on instagram @lil.erni

my personal part ranking : 7>2>5>6>4>3>1

See yall on part 8 i guess

It only took me about 6 months but I finally finished Part 7 and wow, truly amazing the stories Araki is able to tell. Looking forward to seeing what Part 8 holds. (And hopefully to getting some Part 6 anime news later this year!)

to the dude under me:

wtf i read it in a week how do u need 6 months ????????????

IN 6 MONTHS U COULD WATCH AND READ JOJOS SEVERAL TIMES

Note to self, don't read part 7 in 3 days. I binged it and really enjoyed it, spending maybe 7 hours a day on average and I really took my time to enjoy all the panels but I still feel like I did it a disservice by reading it so quickly.

Still an amazing piece of fiction though, the theming and structure presented in part 7 are outstanding and the individual aspects are so well refined. I think Araki put his all into making a very grounded and safe story (in the context of what he's done so far) building upon his work and experience as a whole. SBR and JJBA are as a whole just baffling.
Hope everyone had fun reading this part, let's all learn from Araki-Sensei's teaching!

Fed-Kun's army
January 9th 2021, 03:15
This was truly a masterpiece, I now understand why so many people think it's the best part, I personally think so too. Worthing is just so much more alive and the characters are more fluid and human like. This part really know how to touch my feelings and to make the characters likeable. The story just pulled you in, making it hard to even stop reading. This was really really good, I have no more words, it was just beautifully written and drawn.

(Read from December 10, 2020 to January 20, 2021)
What a wild fucking ride, definitely Araki's magnum opus. Now let's see if JoJolion could match this part in quality.
Here's my ranking of the parts so far: 7>5>4>2=3>6>1

Also I'm not gonna read all 400+ comments are you fuckin kidding me

January 22, 2021, 6:40 PM

that was definitely my favorite part so far, part 6 not far behind. also JOHNNY DONT GET ON THE FUCKING BOAT. also araki you absolute BASTARD WHY DID HE DIE OF A COLD WHAT DID YOU HAVE TO GAIN?!?! anyways, i can only imagine who could coax johnny into having a child for the bloodline to continue

guess i'll see soon, because i think i'll go to part 8 right now. see you guys there, haha

THIS PART MAKING ME FEEL IT, BRO
ON THE VERGE OF TEARS
first manga to do that btw
Started Jan 18, 2021, ended Jan 22, 2021
Johnny's character reminds me of Jonathan and since Jonathan is my favorite joestar this part will hold a special place in ze heart of mine.
It's really great to see jobros relationships get tighter and tighter because it warms your heart in wonderful ways. Part 2 may be overrated but it's for a good reason. and like johnny said, "Thank you, I don't know how to express it more than that, thank you."

Users who are viewing this thread