JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 7: Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - World of Stars and Stripes - Outro

January.1th/2021 11:50
Finally finished
Now just wait for be animated

and of course read Jojolion while waiting

my part rankings now. (manga only, part 4 is higher on my anime ranking, same with part 2 while 5 is lower. they flow differently)

part 7
Part 5
Part 3
Part 6
Part 2
Part 4
Part 1

excited for part 8, might be close to finishing by when i catch up.

how do i begin, before reading manga i was afraid that i wont like it, this piece of art proved me wrong, this was one of if not the best story i have ever witnessed, the only thing im worrying about now is if i can read other mangas ever again. like, this part set my standards for manga so fucking high it hurts. im new to manga but I can say with confidence, that this manga is a 10/10.
the first colored pages were amazing, the chapter cover art was so fucking gorgeous, and that full page of diego after it doe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
the fight in the previous chapter was dope af, lucy's red cape is dope af, and i think im simping for diego send help he's handsome af
that 9000 iq move lucy did was epic af, like, araki is a fucking genius, frikin lucy, a non stand user 14 year old found a way to kill deigo who's responsible for retiring johhny.(also why tf is everybody horny for lucy, what has gone wrong with humanity)
im fanboying so fukin much rn lmao

bruh johnny dragging gyro's corpse to the ship is very bittersweet, poor dude had all his friends dead and lost the race but he still has a smile on his face, god i love johnny and gyro so much.
page 39 bro, that shit hurts, but when i thought it wouldn't get any sadder page 40 came with gyro's face, i teared up the moment i saw this panel, rip gyro.

it may sound so weeb but here i go:
arigato, gyro.
ありがと 、ジャイロ。

here's my part ranking:
7>5>4>3>2>6>1

so yeah, thanks for giving me this opportunity to experience such beauty, jojo's colored adventure team. I can't thank you enough for this, you guys are amazing.

TIME TO MEET THE MAN WITH 4 BALLS

January 3rd 2021, its currently 1 am in Italy (specifically 01:12), which is my home country, and yeah, this part was my favorite of all, my second favorite is part 4: diamond is unbreakable, what can i say about this part, simply great, my favorite stands in this part were tusk, ball breaker and civil war, this part is truly a masterpiece, it also includes one of the best jobros, which is Gyro of course, i feel nice knowing that one of these jobros is Italian, i legit cried at his death, and yeah, this is all i had to say, if you made it this far, have a good day :).

Screaming right, absolutely beautiful, loved the characters, the stands, the bizarreness, everything.
Thank you out lord and savior Araki, we live for jojos 🖐

January 3rd 9:54 2021 ✨

January 5th 2020

This is my favorite part of JoJo, I don't say this lightly because I genuinely enjoy every part and JoJo is one of my favorite fictional series of all time. SBR is clearly Araki's Magnum Opus, the story and characters are beautiful written and there is not a single slow part of the story thanks to the premise. I'm eagerly waiting for the anime adaptation but in the meantime will make my way through Jojolion... Arigato... Gyro.

Finished January 5th, 2021 at 11:11 pm.

Thank you for a wonderful story, Araki. This was beautifully written and I enjoyed every moment of reading.

Arrivederci, Johnny Joestar and Gyro Zeppeli.

January 5th 2021

I'll never pick a JoJo part to say it is my favorite every part has taken me on a crazy beautiful journey no joke I feel blessed to have found this manga/anime I'm forever grateful to Araki

January 6th 2021 6:46 PM
Well, this was a wild ride. I can say that this is definitely my most favourite part. The amount of pages and the art style is very surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread