JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - The Desert Born Outlaws Part 3

Dex-chan lover
i am enjoying this part so much. the "battles" flow so naturally and i love the whole racing thing. even the "enemies" are all justified so far. and finally we get some hints towards how the abilities work, something about a cursed mountain? if that's the only source of abilities then that would mean everyone had to have come to USA to gain them?

how is Gyro taking caring of his injuries so quickly? i swear he had multiple huge holes in his ear in previous chapters and now it's good as new

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why the people of the cursed mountains didn't get attracted to Egypt or any other place when they were happening.

@owlpuns in part 5 they explain the origins of the arrow, which is some ancient artifact. I'm sure the mountain, and other places like egypt had the arrow sticking out or something that people got pierced on unknowingly in this part. Jojo has already explained how the abilities worked before. The arrow has an ancient virus, you get pierced, if you don't die, you awaken a special ability.

Fed-Kun's army
kinda feel bad for that girl of the boom boom family...
also ppl questioning the way the guy changed everything from his face to the hat and color... this is 1. manga, and more importantly, Araki

I get that he can change his face structure with the iron, but how did he change his eye color? It could be a mistake by the coloring team idk. 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread