JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - The Terrorist from a Far Off Country Part 1

Dex-chan lover
ora? really? from Gyro? Araki let it die please

a horse that can heal wounds? does that include restoring lost limbs? can't it heal Johnny then? at least there will finally be an explanation to their wounds disappearing. but it also means that the wounds mean nothing from now on and carry no impact. not that they ever did in JoJo since there's already been a couple healing abilities in previous parts

Double-page supporter
I knew Gyro was gonna insert the pin through his hand. Classic jojo 🙂...
Also, where the hell did Johnny find a wheelchair? One panel he's on the floor, the next he's on a perfectly clean and sturdy wheelchair lmfao

Double-page supporter
@owlette "ora" is just the sound people sometimes make if they do stuff like that. It's not Araki-exclusive and it isn't "oraoraora"

Dex-chan lover
The horse is real... This arizona desert literally makes anyone a stand user I guess or do they also require a will???
The magic wheelchair can be Johnny's stand or as this is a checkpoint.... I don't know anymore.

I find it a little strange that Gyro can see stands above all things. It's like his will or spirit is only half manifested... if that's even possible in Jojo (but let's be real, a lot is possible in this series.)

Users who are viewing this thread