JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - (Tusk) Part 1

I love how they used the expression "on steroids" in 1890. This series has the most anachronistic shit ever, I love it.

Dex-chan lover
"you want me to drop these balls?" take a shot any time Gyro's balls are mentioned in a questionable manner

Dex-chan lover
A corpse of Jesus Christ or something like that? Why scatter it though? What is happening now? First the mask, then the pillar men, then DIO and the virus and now this.... people keep getting new things.

okay so jesus be buried about here? valentine is pretty overweight? Gyro keeps being shit on by people including nazi? wow?

Oh, I’m dumb lol. Just caught up to part 8 and I’ve been trying to be more articulate with my comments.

Damn, is Araki really gonna give his call-back characters such huge glow ups and then just leave em be? 😩

This is also the most hat-looking Stephen's hair has looked, and I'd honestly just say it was that if F.F didn't have the same kinda thing....

Users who are viewing this thread