JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - (Tusk) Part 2

Dex-chan lover
by now, Johnny and Gyro's bones should all be broken from the amount of times they've fallen off their horses at such high speeds. there's so much body gore i honestly forget that they're actually supposed to get injured as a result. i can't even imagine how painful all those "small" attacks were and yet it's treated like it's nothing. in other manga, i would have cringed at that scene with the hook in Johnny's cheek but in JoJo it's normal

i'm impressed with how smart Johnny has been so far during battles, even though he acts a bit goofy. is the pink thing his stand? it's cute. Gyro's hair must be pretty powerful to be able to get tied like that and hold his entire body mass

Dex-chan lover
A corpse.... wondering if someone did something to it like DIO did to his backbone.

Wow, the chapters are getting really long... I guess since now Araki moved onto monthly releases

@LilSaltine his legs were a burden, he literally could never use them, the nail ability wouldn't even work there too, so seeing that this thing giving him the ability to use his toenails, gave him hope that it also could give him the ability to walk again someday. soo ofc he'll be happy and scream that lol

Users who are viewing this thread