JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Scary Monsters Part 3

Dex-chan lover
tiny pissing dinosaurs, k

it looks like this universe's Dio wasn't necessarily BORN evil. plus he had a really good mother, but he still ended up a prick

"run!" Gyro isn't that a bit distasteful to yell at Johnny? but god half-dino Gyro is pretty cursed

Fed-Kun's army
I remember a similar "receiving burning hot food in hands" scene from somewhere, but can't recall where...

Dex-chan lover
Diego needs to win this in order to get rid of this sh!t society. But it's not going to happen with this stand and other factors like another time manipulating stand.
Eyes? Looks like we've two candidates here.

Dio had a tragic backstory just like the old Dio did, Jesus. Also that last sentence could be totally taken out of context!

Fed-Kun's army
Lowkey, Dio's backstory made me tear up a little... he and his mom deserved so much better. I'm super glad that we do get to see his mom in this universe, because in the og universe, we know she was great and that she died young, but we never so much as saw her face lol. Really, this chapter was a blessing. Especially cause of Gyro in those last pages ;))

Edit: this is also like my favourite Jojo cover page EVER. It looks so cool, like its be a movie poster

what a creep. thats fucked up
... did the 'man' run away?
WTF is going on on page 28 and 29?

I thought Gyro's yellow teeth were just grills but since the dino teeth were yellow guess he just has really bad teeth lol

OMG young Dio with little curls in his hair looks like Giorno!! I'm so loving it!! 😍

I really love Dio's backstory in this timeline too!

Users who are viewing this thread