JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 8 Ch. 34 - The True Man's World Part 2

Dex-chan lover
This arc is probably one of the most respectful Jojo arc I've seen so far.

Why the he'll are they asking why he killed him my mans shot him of course your gonna shot back and it if that kills him it kills him

i feel like tusk is going to only appear in that one chapter and only appear as it's ability after that

Is it me or steel ball run fights' intensity is multiplying in every chapter.
Johnny and gyro get totally rekt in the beginning of each fight and their odds of surviving are literally thrown out of the window, and it gets more and more intense with every fight that it never feels old or annoying unlike a lot of the fight in the previous part
Combine that with those well written characters, the geat atmosphere and chemistry of that world, and the extremely astonishing art style and you got this beautiful masterpiece of a story.
Until I read jojolion, I think that jojo can't get better than that.

Seeing some people saying Johnny probably isn't a "good" Jojo based on this dude's comment... Lol no. I'll eat my crow if it happens to be the case that he actually isn't profundly good, but I'm pretty confident that he's not less "good" than, say, Joseph, Jotaro or Jolyne who can be big assholes sometimes (or a cheater for Joseph, be it in games or relationship... yeah that thing was bullshit and out of character though, just a way to quickly get a new Jojo without having Jotaro making a child and have to do a big time jump, and have it set in the future) yet still have a profund desire of justice and to eradicate "evil".

Remember when a Joestar cried to a Zeppeli's death.
This time a Zeppeli crying for a Joestar
wow. They are really important for each other ;(

Users who are viewing this thread