JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 8 Ch. 35 - The True Man's World Part 3

i adore gyro, might be my favorite character in all of Jojo at this point? although with Josuke, Rohan, Gio, and Mista that's a tough call...he's just so interesting and funny, and badass even without a stand.

"Think about he shock you're gonna get" yeah as if what he was about to do that poor boy wasn't gonna induce shock.

WTF was that backstory? Was that some kind of pedo rapist or was he actually looking to raise him? And he actually shot him and killed him at 10?
he beat bucciarati's youngest murder by 2 years lmao

What an epic battle. Good to see Jojo hasn't gone all DBZ after 6 previous parts of powerful stands and almost 20 years of writing.

Gyro___________________________Ringo
🤠*throw* __________________ 🤠*shoot*
_____________________________*clock tick*
>:C *throw*____________________ C: *shoot*
REEEEE___________________________hAHa 😂
>:C *throw* *throw* ____________________😮*shoot*
haha_____________________________________oh ok
____________________________________________*ded*💀
oh...wow
that was kinda easy😐

damn zeppeli's feelings towards his father remind me a lot of illumi and killua, trying to guilt him into thinking that sentiment or friendship will make you vulnerable/weak

This chapter was incredible, re-reading this i've realized how perfect steel ball run is.

How Araki manages to pull writing like this out of his ass i'll never know, but it's goddamn incredible how PERFECT the stand system araki has cultivated over decades is. Still churning out incredible battles and stories.

Listening to music which applies to the various themes this manga portrays elevates it even more. During this chapter I was listening to Feel Flows/Wouldn't It Be Nice (To Live Again)/A Day In The Life of a Tree, all beach boys.

Even the coloring elevates Araki's incredible linework immensely.

Users who are viewing this thread