JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored) - Vol. 9 Ch. 37 - The Green Tombstone Part 2

Dex-chan lover
i cannot get over how good the side characters are in this. i have yet to dislike anyone, even the weird trio family

it'll be really sad if Cowboy Tim died right after escaping death but i guess he got to hug Lucy. i wonder what the deal with Lucy is anyways, Mr. Steel seems at least triple her age

Double-page supporter
NOOOOOO! NOT MOUNTAIN TIM! HE HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL TO BECOME A JOBRO (;~;)...

May he rest in Chad Heaven where he belongs... Dammit...

Double-page supporter
Wait, I just noticed... Is Johnny tryin to cosplay as Made In Heaven on the cover? Lmfao 🤣! He got the whole white horse and body goin on, as well as the feathers behind his neck and puffy scarf lol

Even though Mr. Blackmore is probably useless when it's not raining, I still love his aesthetic, and I've always loved the idea of walking on rain. His ponytail's still stupid though

Dex-chan lover
So, the eye didn't completely fuse with Diego, that's a shame. Does she have the will to have the power of the spine and justify Tim's death? I think everyone can get a stand nowadays though, so....

I'm really starting to get into this part with this arc. Before this arc tbh I didn't really enjoy it too much, but when they started revealing more side characters, the story started getting interesting. Also Blackmore's power is so cool. He's basically a waterbender.

Jotaro's hearing is fucked up because he shot a gun 2 inches from his ear when he was 17

Mountain Tim was my favorite character!!!! He escaped death once before so I thought he would be around a little longer, dang it!!! That shit hurted

Double-page supporter
Mr. Blackmore's ability is so cool. How tf does araki come up with that shit

Wait... Blackmore's ability only works in rain??? It seems pretty op rn but imagine at any other time lmaooo. Y'know, I used to think that MT was a bit of a pedo for being so flirty to Lucy whose not only a kid, but married, but his dying words being that he just wanted someone to come back home to kinda hit me. Not to mention that I've ALWAYS been a little bit puzzled about Lucy's 'love' for Stephen, but it's very nice to see how noble the both of them are in regards to another. Their marriage may be strange, but she does seem to genuinely want the best for Stephen, and she also loves him quite some (and hopefully it's a different kind of love...) and he too went like "I'm alright as long as your by my side." It's already obvious that what they've got is complicated, but the more I see of them, the more I love them.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean why did Mountain Tim have to die, he even had a Speedwagon scar he would've been a great guy to help collect corpse parts.
Also Mr. Blackmore's stand is too situational to be reliably used, unless he can freeze any liquid so he could stop someone with they're own blood, but it seems only his own blood and rain. But what about his invincibility of being able to split himself apart? Rainbow is too OP

Aggregator gang
Why i have a feeling that no one in this part is actually evil...

Users who are viewing this thread