JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 - Steel Ball Run (Official Colored)

This part of JoJo is an absolute masterpiece..

The story and writing had me so involved, actually cared a lot about the characters. Also the art levels up considerably from beginning to end, especially the coloring. I’d stop on pages just to take them in, they were finished pieces on their own.

Will be recommending this to everyone.

I was listening to "Take Me Home, Country Roads" as I read the final chapter.

Truly a golden experience. Recommended for everyone.

this is my absolute favorite part of jojo. it has made me so emotional, and i haven't gotten this emotional from any piece of fiction in YEARS.
even when i'm writing this comment i feel nostalgic and melancholic.
such a great manga, i recommend it to everyone, even those who don't like jojo.

Is an ok read, but didnt catch my interest so stopped at 30. Can see why this sold the worst out of all jojo with part 6. Guess the series isnt for me after part 5.

LML

Such a good manga, the ending was really a golden experience. I still feel so melancholic...

sad nail spins for Diego, Hot Pants, Gyro, and Mountain Tim

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'm finally done re-reading this after starting in August. The journey was long and a memorable one.
Arigatou, Gyro

I beg to differ, this is one of the greatest comics ever made. It's an experience I revisit every 2-4 years, Araki's best work alongwith Jojolion.

I beg to differ, this is one of the greatest comics ever made. It's an experience I revisit every 2-4 years, Araki's best work alongwith Jojolion.

All I have to say is this.

Pizza mozza~rella

Pizza mozza~rella

Rella rella rella rella rella rella-re

@KumoRocks6
I hate to be that one guy who just hates different opinions, but some main important details can be told in those panels that are considered "Distracting" the sloppy writing isn't something I can argue about since many people have different perspectives on sight but nevertheless it should be taken in consideration that this is a true work of art and should be appreciated as is, since it won't be changed in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread