JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Soft & Wet Part 3

Wow, there's so many full-out tiddies so far... and bondage, and boners, and 4 balls... this is def the most adult part... (well, unless you know what happened in part 7 with Lucy)

I think he hasn't forgotten how his stand Soft and Wet works because we saw it work before when it took joshu's eyesight

page 35... you can already hear his future theme song, arent you?

And Soft & Wet power is to remove a property of things? So thats how he removed Joshu's eyesight and the Police Officer "hydration"? Kinda neat... but kinda busted already. Flashbacks to Gold Experience, who also could be pretty versitile.

@pengirl yea as you read through you will notice how those who gained their stand thru the same way josukes “bite” in the first page will inherit very powerful stands

You would think the mf upstairs is just tap dancing for the joy of it by all those steps lol. But the user could be a animal *shrugs* okay the fact he has no memory but is very well aware how his stand works and fully manifest it kinda blows my mind. But I guess cool though for him to have some type of fight back in him. The design is pretty simple but it looks cool the trident symbol on the chest is a nice touch. The early on ability’s it’s revealing now this stand is OP cause by jojo lore the stand gets stronger or learn new moves as the story progresses so I can’t wait to see what else SAW can do. Compared to part 7 we kinda got a “full”stand reveal kinda early in this part (no complaint just a notice)only spoil I got the part 8 is his actual name so I can’t wait to see who the jo-bros/sis and enemies and main villain is gonna be in this one. Definitely enjoying it so far

Users who are viewing this thread