JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Soft & Wet Part 4

@WitherGates but if he's removing the poison from the poison the bite is still there but the poisonous aspect of the poison is gone so technically he'd be removing something from the poison not himself

Something tells me that guy who was attacking Josuke is NOT Yoshikage Kira. Reason? No Killer Queen.

Diego Brando had the The World as his Stand. I don't believe Araki would make Kira's Stand be anything that is not Killer Queen.

Looking at all these bubble attacks makes me think what if ceaser had this ability alone in his bubbles he would of perfectly solo Kars and gang no problem.

Tell my why valentine was the person to pop up in my head on that flashback lol.

Wow naked chick would of catch some ora ora action for snitching lol.

And POG for ora ora coming from a actual jojo for a while. It was cool when gyro did it but come on it’s a jojo thing lol

And every time I see that stands symbol mark im just thinking xbox 360 lol. The literal ring of death on thier limbs lol

Damn I was about to feel sorry for that girl.

What's up with everyone in this universe saying "ORA ORA" did Araki run out of stand cries?

and til this day mystery man from Gappy's flashback is still unknown. Im starting to think Araki just forgot about this character just as how he forgot about some characters in the past

Users who are viewing this thread