JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 8: JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 14 Ch. 57 - Milagro Man Part 2

To all people who complain that Joshu didn't have a character development: Character development isn't always a necessary thing, and to be honest, there are people that never learn shit from their mistakes (such as myself). But I hope that we all understood the meaning of this story.

hands off one of the best arcs of jojo, i love how araki comes up with the most wacky shit and turns it into the best content ever
god help me joshu is starting to look cute to me
broo the milagro man's design is fire,

guys why are you being so mad about that arc, EVEN if it was frikin filler and EVEN if you didnt enjoy it, its totally ok to have some filler, unlike a lot stories jojo rarely gets a break from the plot that much so some filler is good.

This has been the worst collection of chapters in Jojo history, I mean Joshu having anything good happen to him is the worst also what did this even contribute to the story, no Roka and no Rocks so why did this even happen, for more Joshu time? I dispise Joshu with a passion
Someone can't handle the glory of Joshu.

Sigma Joshu showing these fools why you don't mess with the Nut King. Commenters are just mad because they know they're like him and can't grasp his glory.

Kinda nice how in this part that people in morioh know about stands to a certain extent
and people calling this filler, like man you're reading a SOL what were you expecting? a story driven manga?
and good job insulting all of part 4 non kira arcs since y'all doing the same thing

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How does everybody know about the Milagro Man? That makes no damn sense, just like shakedown street. Believe me, I'm no people expert, and even I can tell you that people talk. Shit like Milagro Man and Shakedown Street does not stay secret for long.

10/10 filler better than Narumid and MidPiece and Bleachmid fillers

Users who are viewing this thread