JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 8: JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 14 Ch. 57 - Milagro Man Part 2

No, this isn't character develop, what did Joshu learn? Did he mentally grown? No and no, this is just a unnecessary arc, it's like Araki wanted to give Joshu some protagonism and develop, but that don't worked at all.

everyone's saying "joshu bad" or "why are you saying joshu bad he's good"

but not how we (maybe) just got a joshu pose?

I’m starting to like joshu, and I don’t mind filler stuff but this was not character development...he said he was gonna beat the shit out of the guy and the whole time he was greedy with the money. Not every character can be morally good, joshu is just an ass and sometimes having asshole characters is necessary 🤷🏻‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
Fuck Joshu and also I just realized
- King Nothing
- Speed King
- Nut King Call
- California King Bed
- Wal(king) Heart
All Kings

Aggregator gang
that was refreshing, i wonder if this is going to be relevant later on

people who hated joshu cant see the good side of him and instead just sticking to the fact that he is a perverted weirdo

He can't buy anything, thats true. But my guy can just walk in to a shop, grab a switch, break it with his bolts nuts thing and "pay for the damage", they would either say its their problem and return his money and he will keep the "broken switch" which he can just bolt back again with his stand or they will accept the payment and free him from the curse.

Users who are viewing this thread