JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Part 8: JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Soft & Wet Part 5

Stupid theory: Josuke used soft and wet to steal Yoshikage Kira's balls.
That is why Josuke has 4 balls.

Four testicles, Joestar birth mark, Possible Higashikata. I am assuming he is chad with all of the clues I have.

The new Josuke is so cute and scary at the same time. He keep telling Yasuho to look away when he want to beat the crap out of Ojiro.

Kira in this universe looks a lot like Kosaku Kawajiri, huh? And well, RIP Kira... already dead in this universe, eh?

And I would never imagine that the phrase "Josuke Higashikata stole Yoshikage Kira's balls" would make sense, ever.

your name is Yoshikage Kira. you're 33 years old. your house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and you're not married. you work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and you get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. you don't smoke, but you occasionally drink. you're in bed by 11 PM, and make sure you get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, you usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, you wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. you were told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that you're a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. you take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause you to lose sleep at night. That is how you deal with society, and you know that is what brings you happiness. Although, if you were to fight you wouldn't lose to anyone.

I honestly can't tell if Josuk8 looking like Yasuho's dog's a compliment or an insult

His name is Yoshikage Kira. He's 29 years old.

does that mean that the actual counterpart of josuke was a dog? poor josuke

wait so maybe somehow Yasuho's dog and Kira like got mixed together? I'm thinking it has something to do with the 'eyes' thing

the stand name "Fun Fun Fun" reminds me of the kazoo kid

Ah, carry on the tradition of the steel balls.

page 28 " Excuse me, he asked for pickles"

Seeing "The Corpse" makes me think we're in steel ball run again and hunting for the corpse parts.

Ceaser last ripple scene but it's Kira and Gappy.

Users who are viewing this thread