JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - California King Bed Part 1

If josuke and daiya's battle gonna be all tricks and mind game like the stardust crusaders vs D'arby, then its gonna be lit cuz those kinds of battles are cool ASF.

This part is starting strong. We already have a weird but interesting "Stand Fight".

Now makes complete sense Norisuke to hand over the care of his blind daughter to a complete male stranger(something NO ONE would do). He want Josuke to forget stuff! I bet he had all of this planned!

Man from the look of those few panel shots I know Daiya better not get her blind ass stuck under a bed or a washing machine 😑.

And I honestly was not expecting a fukking chess piece to pop out his eye lol. The stand looks like a accessory in its small form but looks like a Pokémon in big form lol.

And huh how bout that they are one of the same Kira and jojo...hmm I need more depth before I really want speak my mind on it. But it’s probably kiras flashbacks we’re seeing hmm.

And daiya maybe yah stfu and just change already lol eshhh this girl got a helluva perception lol

WTF is up with nice people turning out to be assholes? This is Yukako again.

Seems Daiya is the one to introduce the concept of Stands to us.

Smol Yashuo.

Part 2 Joseph would've pulled some bullshit and just altered the position of the sun using a Hamon-charged pebble or something. Do better Josuke.

Users who are viewing this thread