JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 27 Ch. 110 - Higashikata Fruit Parlor

Power Uploader
Man what a ride. For all the stuff the some may not enjoy from part 8 it still saddens me that it's over. Some moments may have felt slow or didn't make sense to me too much, it's still a little sad to say goodbye to another part.

Aggregator gang
wow.. it feels a bit weird being fully caught up on jojo, i guess it's time to move onto the jojolands

It's been a real one. I truly love this part and most of the characters as well as Morioh as it's secrets are slowly revealed. I love the connections between all the characters and how they feel about one another and it really brings out the life in this part. Another absolute piece of art from Araki, I'm excited to see JoJolands.

I have been a lurker but since this is the last chapter of part 8 i'll comment.

This has been quite the ride... And to see my favorite jojo Joseph's counterpart made me happy. Thank you Araki and thank you to everybody who was involved with translating this.

Double-page supporter
I did actually think some arcs were really slow or kinda boring but most part i absolutely did love this part, i didnt think the ending would be satisfactory but I'm so glad I was wrong. Josuke was a great fucking character. im so happy his mom was actually looking for him but his story was so emotional i loved this ending.

Damn what a part, Just like its original counterpart the town of Morioh is still filled with the souls of righteous people (unless you're Joshu....) Josuke was a fantastic JoJo in this part with many cool and badass moments in the chapters. Although it was a bit confusing to understand the family tree of this universe I still found it cool how it still has similarities to the original part. Seeing Joseph in this part with a look at a humanized hermit purple (if they kept the same name that is) was very cool, did not expect that. Seeing how Lucy knew that Joseph would be able to win this fight due to seeing the star shaped birthmark on his back despite not seeing stands in the first place was also a cool moment and nod to Johnny Joestar (seeing Joseph look at the clackers confused before tossing them away for a barrage was also very funny, never thought I would see him do one since a stand like hermit purple can't do one). This part was an amazing read, and now its time to get caught up with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure as a whole with The JOJOLands

man. i forgot how it feels to finish a jojo part. i feel so hollow yet fulfilled. what an amazing story, the parallels to the original universe were so fun, yasuho is 100% my favourite jobro now. what an ending

lowkey scared to start jojolands bc i'm so used to bingeing this series i don't wanna be waiting a month in between chapters now 😭

Users who are viewing this thread