JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - California King Bed Part 3

This stand is kinda like whitesnake in a way.

Oh she's kinda like Yukako ig Idk if she becomes nice though

oh okay now she's useful, cool, good going gappy

Lol 😂 her lil blind azz ramming into the gate like that though.

Gawd damn araki why you added all that junk in her trunk lol.

Yas looks so cute though especially on the panel she waves at joskue

That tree branch scene I give him a A for effort he really tried it lol.

Wtf daiya”s perception game need to chill but I’m so glad joskue pulled a classicroni trap card in play on her ass lol. I like her character design but I slowly might like her as a character if she’s a good girl now lol.

Whaaaa I’m digging this SBR references not much to really say atm but let’s find out what we can get outta this.

So far my most hated antagonist, even tho she's only the second one. She's kinda hot tho.

Looks like she's gonna be an ally now. Not too bad. The fact that she genuinely (sadistically) loved Josuke mirror's Yukako so much. I think there was a word for these types of girls, but I don't remember what it was.

Damn Norisuke II got the entire SBR manga compressed into one Ultra Volume.

Damn it translators...that's not even the lyric, they just blandly translated the reference from Japanese without actually listening to the song. It goes "Jaws was never my scene, and I don't like Star Wars". Normally I wouldn't care but for JoJo I expect more accurate music references. Make Araki proud.

Users who are viewing this thread