JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored) - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Shakedown Road Part 4

What if Gappy's other half is somehow Johnny? their features match up, the same sailor hats are the same, and that look that Gappy had after he found out about Johnny was the EXACT same as Johnny's when he had the blue flames in his eyes.

Johnny have like one of the strongest stand, and died like caesar is bruh moment. F

......the man with 2 right hands, rip sherry

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmJOHNNNNYYYYYYYYYYY you didn't deserve to die that WAY

ow boulder on head it goes squish

so no head?

Listen to Gyro, putting a woman on your horse is bad luck, Johnny

JOHnny wHY, nOT the CorPse dUdE

Okay I ain’t gonna me croker(joshu) stand seems OP already and I hope he meant all that good stuff he said about jojo but watch him be on that fuk boy shyt when he realize he ain’t went to jail lol. But then again he might keep true to his word when he sees the stand but they gotta least have a stand battle or something

Screams in johnny: UUWWHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I know my boy ain’t went through all that shyt with valentine and the SBR just to get clapped by a rock lol. C”mon son!

Just a theory since Johnny was the first actual jojo to start the lipstick thing as a jojo what if this jojo is half Johnny reincarnated with kira?just lost his memories in the process? Just a thought could totally be way of course but it’s jojo anything can happen lol

Ummm that “I WON COMPLETELY” line is soooooooo was a Kira thing to do lol now imma kinda pay attention a little more to how this jojo talks because when he do his little centimeter and meters talk that’s definitely his Kira side talking and if I remember correctly OG Kira kinda was the same way as well.

Damn hold up I thought the corpse was suppose to be locked up for like 80 sum years or sum BS lol. Awww nahh Johnny boy noooo.

Well flip side we might get a whole chapter of Johnny now I do miss the lad ngl lol.

Plus this part is holding up good so far I honestly digging every chapter. from the pics of the this current jojo I honestly mis judge this thinking it was gonna be a dry jojo part but mannn it was “wet” every chapter lol

Users who are viewing this thread