JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored)

Group Leader
@ all of you asking if it's dropped: No. Instead of wondering if something is dropped, maybe ask the people who work on it? Our names are right there on the credits page of every chapter, and we have an active Facebook page. And upload the chapters. It's not hard to find us and get an answer. Volume 17 took a long time because we were busy on other stuff.

But now it is caught up to the colored release in Japan. So we can't do any more until they release more. We do not color it. Never have. Just read the monochrome version, seriously. The same people work on it, so I promise you that we make them look similar.

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to the team behind this whole series, I came to the JoJo manga from the show so reading in colour really helped ease me into the manga, especially as someone who doesn't read manga normally. I've moved onto the monochrome releases as I'm up to date now and I don't think I would've been so invested if it hadn't been for the colour team so thank you so much, you guys rock!

you should wait peeps. definitely worth it. it's like monochrome isn't the full experience. if you haven't read solo leveling or tower of god, those are in color, and should make the wait meaningless.

me waiting for a new chapter
2j75pc.jpg

Please take the leap and read Monochrome. It's absolutely worth it and not at all hard to transition. The release schedule for colored is sporadic at best. It's done by Shueisha, not the JoJo's Colored Adventure team, so it's not under their control!

Dex-chan lover
Hey, where's the romance tag? We don't have a romance story since part 1, we HAVE to celebrate

Users who are viewing this thread