JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored)

this is the first manga i've read and i rlly appreciate the effort u guys put in to make my experience of reading the manga that much more enjoyable! i've completed the current 70 chapters! cant wait for the new volume thank u guys again!

If you're here to complain about the black and white let me tell you it's just as if not more sexy than coloured, it's only jarring for a little bit, then you get used to it, it's really not worth the wait for coloured, honestly

Dying due to lack of JoJo content currently but I'm determined to continue reading it in colour, I tried to read some older chapters in monochrome and it just wasn't comparable to reading the coloured version

why doesn't shueisha color jojolion anymore? last i checked they were doing a new recolor of battle tendency

Power Uploader
@cursed_plut0 when shueisha decides to release it. cause right now, shueisha too busy coloring dragon ball super and one piece.

Power Uploader
for anyone reading the comments, and i am not part of the jojo coloring team, but i do know a website where digital and digital colored manga are sold and their always up to date. but right now their isn't a new jojolion colored volume. so if you're wondering why their isn't a new chapter. it's because shueisha has not put one out yet.

Power Uploader
@soyblast where did you hear they're doing a recolour of Battle Tendency? I looked around and couldn't find anything about that

i didn't hear anything, they regularly share chapters on the site, but only for a limited time before they take them down again

here's a page i saved

FfXUMyB.png

Power Uploader
@soyblast those aren't new colors, those are just how special chaptets we're colored back in the old school jump days, you just can't find them in a regular volume. I mean you can now in the jojoniums or whatever they are called for the hardcover jojo volumes. Either way the red pages were more for the weekly shonen magazine.

@Axel weird because when i looked at these pages the line art seemed improved from all other scans i'd ever witnessed, stuff like more strands in characters' hair, maybe they remastered some aspect of it after all, but i wouldn't know for sure

Users who are viewing this thread