JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored)

I finished SBR yesterday but I can't get enough of Jojo, so even though I know full well I'll regret this, I'm starting Jojolion. Wish me luck. Started 16/Feb/2021, at 10:00 PM

Group Leader
Redoing Chapter 71, it will be up in 24 hours at the latest.

edit: taking a little longer than planned but it's looking nicer.

edit2: its up!

how long does it take for the translators to complete a chapter? and why are there some weird redraws in some pages?

Hey everyone! Just wanted to comment here explaining what's going on now that we've got chapter 71 up (except one bit of sfx that I missed :/ ...).

Chapter 72 was a test chapter for our group, is not representative of the final quality we hope to produce, and will be revisited eventually. 71 is a lot closer to what we want to be making, but keep expecting quality improvements! We're new to this, and standing on the shoulders of giants, but we're trying to incorporate all the feedback we get from you guys so that we can deliver the best possible quality we can.

Our goal right now is to catch up to the official colored release, which is currently on chapter 94. We can't promise a consistent release schedule, but I'm hoping that we can get a chapter out at least once every two weeks at a minimum.

And no, the Jojo's Colored Adventure team hasn't quit. We've talked to them briefly over the past couple weeks, and they've expressed their grievances that our releases might make people think they're gone, so we want to make it abundantly clear that they are not. We do not, however, have an estimate for when you can expect to see a release from them, and we intend to continue releasing chapters even after their return.

@nat71828 I think it's great that you are in the process, a chapter every week seems like a good thing to me, it is less time than a black and white chapter is released, it is good that you can take your time on an important project. You are doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread