JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored)

Power Uploader
bruh, nobody reading the comments. the jojo colored team has a life too, the japanese volumes are out. just wait until the team works on it.

for the love of god.

to be fair, If the new french chapter has already been out for over two weeks with translations, u would think that the English translation would be out by now. Maybe they're doing something else or they're too busy with something I don't know about or I could just be wrong.

I get that translations aren't done, is there anyway to just see the untranslated colored chapters?

Double-page supporter
wtf happened to all the previous chapters??? i read them here like last month. why are all the english translations from 1 year ago now???????

EDIT: nvm this is the colored version im dumb

holy shit i have been waiting for chapter 74 to come out in color for so long and it looks beautiful! the orchard on fire, everything! I feel like the anime just came out, im so hyped!

I get that translating and coloring chapter takes a while but cmon. the french versions are already four chapters ahead. I don't wanna seem impatient cus the last colored English chapter came out almost a year ago, at the beginning of the pandemic. I'm not tryna hate, but, I just hope new chapters come out soon. It's been taking a while.

I'm sorry if I sound rude or something, I'm not tryna be mean. I hope you understand.

Power Uploader
@Oinkus_Boinkus
oh that's because france get early releases of japan. the japanese to buy it here in the US just came out recently. so we'll get them translated, not soon but will get most definitely get them. also it's not up to the team, it's up to shueisha to color it. so if shueisha one day decides not to color anymore, that's it no more colored jojolion. That's why its been a whole year without a chapter, Shueisha just wasn't coloring it at the time, they were probably busy coloring other stuff... Like dragon ball super and one piece and also chainsaw man and jujutsu kaisen and probably kaguya sama.

Guys just continue with the monochrome version its not that bad and almost every other manga isn't in color so who cares

Users who are viewing this thread