JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion (Official Colored)

Colored manga is still coming, it usually releases a certain amount of chapters on the 19th of every month and then they are translated to English. However, it is not on every month and we have no way of knowing which months colored chapters will be released and translated.

Just read to the recent chapter (62). I wanted to try reading the monochrome but honestly I’ve been so spoiled by the color that I’ve been just waiting for JJCA to update.

What’s the usual time period between releases? 4 months seems like a kinda long wait

ATTENTION TO THOSE THAT READ THE COLORED SCANS.

I have some good news! Volumes 16 and 17 have just been released in color and are currently being translated by JJCA Team. Please look forward to new colored chapters relatively soon

vol 16 and 17 should be coming out sometime this august it's going to be a chapter a week
(that's what I read from a comment of one of the JoJo's Colored Adventure translators on facebook)

Group Leader
@ all the people complaining about how long the last gap between chapters was:
Please shut up. There was a gap because there were literally no chapter to work on in color.

@Jojolord the coloured chapters aren't released at the same rate as the regular chapters. I think someone said it's one volume every few months or so.

Users who are viewing this thread