JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 18 Ch. 73 - Ozone Baby's Pressure Part 1

Aggregator gang
Will this burst Soft and Wet's bubbles or will they survive because they are actually string?

jobin ain’t that bad of a dad tho, if my child was questioning my goodness or morality I would give them a good ol beating

Dex-chan lover
By the way, the LEGO set that Joubin buried to activate Ozone Baby is set number 21006, The White House from the LEGO Architecture series they did a while back https://www.lego.com/en-hu/product/the-white-house-21006

Well, Jobin, instead of stepping on your father's fruit empire and philosophy, maybe you could start your own shop and not be a childish power-hungry asshole ready to doom his siblings?

jobin fucked up big time. He should have listened to his father. Now the whole family is dealing with this bullshit. So sad

I'm guessing that Jobin will end up becoming good and seeing how that this is harming his family that he should stop and maybe become friends with Josuke

if after this he's still going to have that superiority thing over others then hes just actually being selfish

Users who are viewing this thread