JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 20 Ch. 80 - Doctor Woo and Awaking III Leaves Part 2

What a clusterfuck of Jojo imagery. "Stand arrows" return as well as a "stand baby". Plus finally stuff is kinda happening, so my general interest is going back up.

Anyone know the song reference of her stand? Google searching it just gives me irrelevant stuff.

Double-page supporter
whoa her stand is cool as heck
but uh
this dude needs to stop im gonna have nightmares

Double-page supporter
I had a physics midterm yesterday, and her vector stand is giving me ptsd.

Fed-Kun's army
Re: Mitsuba's stand, the most promising candidate seems to be "Chapter 3: Awaking the Centuries" by Haggard.

I'm assuming the equivalent exchange was the unborn baby, so she just had an abortion. Cool Stand power though.

Rather than abortion, they haven't said how new rock humans are made. So it might have something to do with that? Makes Norisuke's obsession with Yotsuyu's dick not being there in chapter 32 make a bit more sense.

Dex-chan lover
Guess Uu is creating rock-babies or something extra-disturbing. Also nice that we finañly get paralels with SBR when involving how the principle of the Exchange seem too resemble the effects of the Love Train.
Still hoping things keep fitting in together and we get more context into the Wall-Eyes.

Lmao why her stand built like that? Finally understood her equivalent exchange for an abortion, but what did she heal from it? Her legs?

Fed-Kun's army
If each is 200 million yen than in that one room there's probably upwards of 2 billion yen

Users who are viewing this thread