JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 20 Ch. 82 - Doctor Woo and Awaking III Leaves Part 4

@Borderline I thought about your question "why they didn't make a new branch with old type one?" and I might have a logical answer:

If they used one of those branches to make a New Rokakaka then that would let everybody know how to make a New Rokaka = not good.
But then, why didn't they just get one branch and destroy everything else? Because the "enemy" has another branch. They'll have the New Rokakaka as well and Josuke and Mamezuku are not yet sure what plans the "enemy" has with the New Rokakaka = not good.

So in the end, the best course of action was to destroy all of the old rokakakas and keep searching for the only branch with the new fruit. At least, that's how I see it now

SO WHO'S THE MAIN VILLAIN?

Honestly, I'm enjoying not knowing. I think when the New Rokakaka finally fruits it'll be a free-for-all.

Whats the deal with woo why is he a villian except for that baby thing that guys only goal was to heal

NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT BLOODY NORISUKE IN A BODY BAG WITH TSURUGI LOOKING LIKE HE IS DIGGING HIM UP

Users who are viewing this thread