JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 21 Ch. 83 - The New Rokakaka

Double-page supporter
Tsurugi is oddly quiet in this chapter. I wonder if his dad did order something to him, because Moon Paper King can do a lot of thing without people noticed.

and I wonder about Tooru, ex-boyfriend, is just red herring or actually something else that will come soon.

Are we getting closer to the end? xD Every time we see one of those countdowns it feels like we're nearing the end of the part.
Is Norisuke really dead? He's my favourite one out of the Higashikata family...

Other than that, I hope we get some answers about the wall eyes, the strange bite marks that apparently give Stand abilities and the whereabouts of the holy corpse (though we can speculate) before the end of this part x)

Group Leader
Mysterious Head Doctor? Seems the villain is finally making their appearance

Araki need to explain lot of stuff here. Why my boy norisuke dying and wtf happened to tsurugi. That tooru guy has to be someone important somehow. Kureizy chapter btw

Seems like Tsurugi is getting an ability related to space manipulation and seems able to make people lose control of their Stands.
Considering Paper Moon King has stood undefeated the whole part, we've got a pretty fearsome Stand on our hands.
An intriguing turn, that's for sure. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.

i feel like they would use norisuke to perform equivalent exchange

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY AT THE MAIN CONFLICT...the intrigue keeps building up...Tsurugi going down a dark path. And Mitsuba is no longer Miss Cherry.
Sad Yasuho, Grumpy Mamezuku and Serious Josuke — after the hospital boss. We already have all the main conflicts set-up, now we just need them to fit together. We have: [ul]Holly-san,
Tooru,
The Grandmother (Kaato?),
Joshu Pranks,
Norisuke Dead,
Jobin missing,
Wall-Eyes,
Bite Marks,
the Branch.[/ul]

Now we’ll be going to skip a month to parse all this information...Godspeed, Araki

Double-page supporter
Now we need an alt-universe Rohan to go punch Tsurugi in the face like Rohan did to the Janken Boy

Double-page supporter
??....??????..??!!??

Ok first fuck you Josuke, you gotta have your friend's back when it counts, and the plant appraiser is getting kinda suspicious in my book.

Second Norisuke is my third favorite character in this part how dare you Araki??

And lastly, why would anyone point out that a kid's underwear is red while they lie crushed by a giant gate... why???

This chapter was confusing, but that's nothing new. I wonder what will happen next.

OOF, I have a terrible feeling that Tsurugi not only killed the little girl with Mitsuba's stand but also sexually assaulted her with it too. I thought the comment about her underwear being red was a throwaway line but given Tsurugi's past behavior, I can't help but think that and be grossed out. This chapter was just super intense, great stuff

Users who are viewing this thread