JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 21 Ch. 83 - The New Rokakaka

is Moon Paper King fully developed now ? is that a new ability ? Can't wait what will happen in the next chapter

Ok so everything has pretty much been said in the other comments. So I'm just gonna say two things.
1. HOLY SHIT NORISUKE NOOOOO
2. Can we just appreciate that it's the first time in a long we see the higashikata family and we get two panels with clear shots of Hato's nice ass?

Double-page supporter
im still mad tbh like it seems a tiny bit out of character for Josuke to pull a bros before hoes with the plant dude when Yasuho is his closest friend and the one who has been here for him all this time even when there were doubts about him, and Josuke literally witnessed Rai try to effectively kill Yasuho by pushing her off the lift a while back and dude has always lowkey had beef with her for no reason but somehow Josuke still trusts his plan more than her even when her power is Hacks: the Stand lmao
like i know the fruit is important and they should investigate every option but SHES RIGHT THO :(

also Mitsuba is actually a good parent <3 Tsurugi has fuckin lost it tho

I feel like Tsurugi isn't able to control his stand anymore because it evolved to be more powerful. It's acting on his emotion now, like Star Platinum did for Jotaro at the beginning of Stardust Crusaders.
Can they equivalent exchange the stand out of him so he'll not be a danger to everyone else? Did Tsurugi kill Norisuke and that's why he's nonchalant about the body? Is he becoming a sociopath?

Also, why do I feel like we're going to get a King Crimson 2: Electric Boogaloo with the head doctor? Is it Holly?

I feel Joshu is going to have a big part to play. Not only are Nut King Call's hands grabbing onto Hosuke on the cover (along with Doggystyle and Yasuho's stand) but when the time skips for the 2nd time to 7 days until the harvest, Joshu is standing front and center, in front of the rest of the family.

Yo, it'd be so cool if the main antagonist was a woman. Pretty sure being 89 wouldn't affect rock humans as much

It would make no difference the gender of the antagonist, I just want to know who wil be it

This chapter is amazing and I can't wait for next.

From what we know about stand powers a stand can develop new powers over time, this is especially true when we are talking about kids, if you remember part 3 when Polnareff was turned into a small child by Alessi's Seth Silver Chariot was different as well. Also Echoes evolved and changed its powers during part 4 or Tusk in SBR and many others. The kid is also under a lot of pressure, with the looming threat of the disease, his father forcing him to lie, his grandmother reappearing after years and now the bullying. It's a lot for a kid this young and the stand could be going out of control because of it.

Fed-Kun's army
Is Joshu the true JoJo of this part???

Also, probably just me maybe but this whole concept of the university hospital gives me vibes of the hospital in Kobo Abe's Secret Rendezvous.

"From the moment that an ambulance appears in the middle of the night to take his wife, who protests that she is perfectly healthy, her bewildered husband realizes that things are not as they should be. His covert explorations reveal that the enormous hospital she was taken to is home to a network of constant surveillance, outlandish sex experiments, and an array of very odd and even violent characters."

I just feel like (or am hoping) that Gappy and Mamezuku will uncover some crazy stuff in their pursuit of the head doctor.

Fed-Kun's army
JoJo as a shounen manga: Araki murders dogs (Danny, Iggy...)
JoJo as a seinen manga: Araki murders children (they were bullies, but still...)

Users who are viewing this thread