JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 21 Ch. 83 - The New Rokakaka

from yasuho automatically rejected her almost right guess to see tsurugi going on hard mode to these ppl. and joshu he's still like a piece of shit

Fuck you, plant appraiser. How can you be so rude to a lady like that? And Josuke... why don't you support Yasuho? She's clearly right and never said anything stupid. I'm disappointed.

So much shit in one chapter, should have guessed from all the comments

Frankly, I don't really see what caused the significant uprise in comments in this chapter but I will nonetheless contribute to the comment count.

😐 Holy Moly. I think I'm just going to read all the chapters left as soon as I can. This is getting really good.

Josuke and Rai holding the idiot ball in this chapter. 😅

And... Norisuke... are you okay?!😱

Ok First of all, Hirohiko without pronouncing the 'H' sounds more like "Heróico" (heroic) than erotic, Heroic Young Man sounds really good tbh

Also, we went to Joshu pulling a rero prank on his sister to Best Dad being ded and Tsurugi fucking murdering children. Really shows that this things take a month to Make.

Also Also, something tells me that messing with this head doctor will be a very very very very bad idea.

Users who are viewing this thread