JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 21 Ch. 85 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 2

His stand... Is his stand ability to create any obstruction or obstacle to stop someone from reaching him, or maybe any object? That's what it seems like to me.

Or perhaps it's making other objects appear like you to certain people...dammit Araki it's King Crimson and D4C all over again

Or alternatively Tooru is the head doctor and hes 89 but because of rock man aging or equivelent exchange he looks young

The head doctors stand might be where ever you get wounded even slightly that part begins to rot away, so next chapter Mitsuba's finger wil be affected next and Jobin has to fight the head doctor to save her?

Dex-chan lover
Tbh I thought his stand was something to do with "misfortune," hence Jobin's big rant about luck whatnot, where you just "unfortunately" stumble because of his stand, or he "luckily" slips out of sight. Like how that kid's head was "unfortunately" stuck in the gate. But then I saw Mamezuke's legs and now I'm feeling like that's just wrong.

Also if we're assuming these timelines are concurrent, then that means that there's more than 1 of these guys, apparently? Since we can't have a person at the Higashikata estate *and* the hospital simultaneously

I figured it out, the head doctor is actually Pocoloco and he has insane luck, so he just won't die, he isn't 89 years old, he's 142

Dex-chan lover
89 years old out here big pimpin', when where you when Josuke got CUCKED

Users who are viewing this thread