JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 21 Ch. 85 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 2

reminded me a lot of king crimson, and again this yasuho's ex standing in josuke's way, they have to be connected somehow.

Fed-Kun's army
All money down on the Head Doctor having a probability manipulation skill. He just gives his enemies bad luck that slowly causes themselves to injure themselves until they are dead or incapacitated.

The ex-boyfriend is the head doctor. Sending a sex photo to Josuke before killing them. Really bizarre.

The head doctor's stand probably just brings others bad luck that can kill them. Is it really just a coincidence? In Steel Ball Run, the love train made by Jesus's remains just assigned the good and bad luck. This must be relative with Johnny Joestar.

I’m going to guess that the head doctor is NOT the actual villain here, but is more like the red herring. Like others are stating, he probably has some sort of probability-based Stand and is likely trying to collect the corpse of Christ in order to move it to somewhere it won’t cause as much mayhem as it has done over the years in Morioh.

I think Yasuho’s ex is likely the main antagonist here, and that he has some sort of time-manipulation Stand. Since Stands were introduced in Part 3, every main antagonist has had a stand that affects time. Dio, freezing time. Kira, going back in time. Diavolo, erasing time. Pucci, accelerating time. Funny Valentine, freely swapping between alternate timelines.

It looks to me like the head doctor's stand is very similar to Lucy Steel's Ticket to RIde in SBR chapter 71

The head doctor has a stand that affects his luck, why else did Jobin go on a spiel about luck if it weren't about to come into play?

Pretty sure Tooru and the Head Doctor are working together or something. That's why there seems to be 2 abilities concurring; that C-moon damage on Rai's legs as well as the apparent teleportation

Users who are viewing this thread