JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 21 Ch. 85 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 2

Dex-chan lover
I think the Stand ability might more specifically cause things to get in your way, hence how the ex keeps distracting Jousuke.

What I think is going on, the Head Doctor is a stand. He's being controlled by Yasuho's ex or could even be a stand like foo fighters or anubis that has its own will and isn't controlled by anyone

Fed-Kun's army
Im thinking matter/reality displacement stand depending on how OP Araki wants to make it.
but might be much simpler than that

I knew it I knew Jobin would like this weird ass nose
And I thought her phone was broken back in chapter 79

There is good and bad luck in this world. That's... something I've been told. There are situations where if you'd gotten somewhere one second sooner... you might have been in an accident or avoided an accident... or... you met or didn't meet someone important when you went somewhere... Things where the result... is good or bad. And the cause is good or evil. There are situations like that... I've been told. But that is a misapprehension. A societal misunderstanding caused by large numbers of people living together. Once you clear away everything extraneous and view each individual in individual situations... what we find existing around us is... simply... strength and weakness. Good and bad luck... good and evil, legal and illegal... you can forget all that. There exist simply the strong that survive and the weak which are destroyed. Those two and nothing more. And you see... Tsurugi understands that. As the eldest son of the Higashikata family, he understands what it means to become strong. And now, the Higashikata family is in the process of becoming even stronger. Whether the climate or era we're in changes... or how the rules... and laws of society change... whatever cruel enemy has set foot on the Higashikata family's land... we are without mercy. Because we always get our hands on strength.

Fed-Kun's army
Cuck 100

And wow, I guess Jobin and Mitsuba are rlly made for each other

yeah, I’m pretty sure talking about how your son could be a murderer, in bed, might be a turnoff. I’m still confused on how the “old” guy’s stand works but we’ll see.

Everybody talking about how Josuke got cucked by Tooru, or the old man... but... like....

Jobin's got a bug fetish and he's into his wife's yeye ass pinocchio rock nose.

Considering people (and perhaps rock humans) can only have one stand, I don't think the old man is tooru's stand, and instead the old man is Tsurugi's stand, Paper Moon King, once it has evolved its abilities. They keep insisting he's 89 years old, Tsurugi is 8-9, so my crackpot theory has a really faint shot at being correct. Yeah, I wrote alot for this but it's not worth followup, I feel we need to learn more, at least I do, w/o more information every theory I make seems worse the longer I type. :p

Jobin loves his wife more because she looks more like a beetle

Also what kind of power does the old man have?

Users who are viewing this thread