JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 21 Ch. 85 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 2

Jobin just solemnly gazed forward, made a jojo pose, and then had an unprompted philosophical monologue... I guess he was the villain all along.

Theories galore this arc huh? I mean I aint complaining at all. This is the shit!!

Anyways, about the Doc somehow avoiding most of them despite being 89 (but is he REALLY 89??? 🤔) has to do with his Stand PROBABLY having Space Manipulating abilities. Assuming that Araki continues with Main Antagonists having a common theme (like in PB Universe involving Time) then Space MIGHT be SBRU's common theme. But who knows really cause with how things are things could LITERALLY get topsy-turvy and go wacky on us! There's still Caato to talk about and there's still the WALL EYES and like the NEW ROKAKAKA sooo who knows!!

So we had a cripple having a Bug Bite Fetish and now we have the supposedly main villain having a Rock Nose fetish.

Araki knows some weird ass fetishes

jobin is freaky as fuck

josuke got cucked per usual

rai gonna die

i miss karera..

those are my only thoughts

One day, Araki is gonna be 89 years old, when that time comes, we fans should troll him with this chapter (or who knows if its finna be animated in the future 👀)

Ex tryna steal Josuke's girl...I REAAAALY hope that Tooru's the main villain so that Josuke can kick his ass.

Jobin is the Diego Brando of part 8. The driven and fierce yet somehow weird and loveable secondary main antagonist.

everyone wonders how king crimson works, while im here asking myself, "is he really 89 years old?"

Im waiting for the head doctor's time related ability so i know he a real jojo main antagonist...

Users who are viewing this thread