JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 21 Ch. 85 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 2

Dex-chan lover
lol this 89 year old thing should be a meme. it's too hilarious

Aggregator gang
so what this old mans stand ability works to protect his identity?

Dex-chan lover
There's no healer in this time around. Luckily, they are still in hospital.

Dex-chan lover
Sooo....is the old man in two places at the same time...?
This plot is getting spicier than Jobin’s fetishes!

Now the real mystery starts — how old IS the old man?!

First the dude has his body broken down by Urban Guerrilla, then he gets pressurized into nothing by Poor Tom, and now he's getting his legs ripped off. Mamezuku just can't catch a break.

Double-page supporter
Damn, Jobin wastes no time when he's in the mood, huh. Also I'm pretty sure we can all but confirm the 89yo is an illusion, since Mitsuba saw him at the orchard the same time that Josuke saw him at the hospital.
Unless (crack theory incoming) this is already the evolution of Paper Moon King, making everyone see the doctor, making people unable to see objects or people, messing with perceptions. Maybe Tsurugi has already attained "strength". Not to mention we still don't truly know where the wounds on Misuba, Mamezuku and Josuke came from in this chapter.
Things are getting interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait a minute...
89 years old?
Runs away at impending doom?
Vine like stand attack?
And those clothes! My god how could I've missed it?! Its Joseph Joester!

So the Head Doctor is an Endermen and Rai is getting attacked by the JoBro curse. Very interesting chapter.

Double-page supporter
AAAA WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENINNNNGG

also i really hope josuke stays by yasuho's side and doesn't do something dumb and let himself get josucucked

head doctor's stand; as long as he is able to keep his back to his target, he can accelerate time for himself, leaving others susceptible to attack, as he can throw chairs, etc in their way, but this only works if his back is to whoever he is targeting.

Stand name; [Back to the Future]

Users who are viewing this thread