JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 22 Ch. 88 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 5

@mistaL Except we didn't need to entire chapters just to know more about the Stand of someone ( which could be saved for a more important part ) and the fact that Jobin is a amoral towards other people is nothing new after his monologue and actions.

Oujirou and the thot got fucking smacked holy shit
Also it seems to me that oujirou died way to quick honestly.Araki couldve made him more important than to be a normal antagonist that dies in 2 chapters

lmao yet again people acting like a JJL chapter did nothing to further advance the plot/was cut off too soon, give it some time you retards, Ojiro being the one to tail Joubin with his investigation is going to play heavily in what shapes Joubin up to be the main antagonist, it wasn't just Ojiro being killed just because Araki needed to showcase a new power. honestly kinda says something about the people who still say shit like this even though we're 89 (eighty nine years of age) chapters into this part where so many little elements from earlier on have ended up playing a great role in newer chapters.

Why the fuck do people think this was filler? I think it’s going in the right direction with Jobin’s motives

This wasn't filler. It was character development for Jobin. If you want filler go back to Part 3's minor villain fights.

this chapter clearly shows jobin’s resolve. I thought he would be the kind of person to totally cast aside his son for his own motives, but it turns out it’s the exact opposite. also ojiro and his gf got hammered I wasn’t expecting that-

Damn, I kinda wanted Oujiro around a little bit longer. Oh well.

Another on [BITES ZA DUSTO]

From what I see, this was part 8's equivalent to the Chocolate Disco arc. Slight respite before the endgame starts.

Users who are viewing this thread