JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 22 Ch. 89 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 6

Double-page supporter
I'm starting to suspect that the doctor is the final antagonist of the part. This is insanely overpowered.

Fed-Kun's army
“Speed King” is the original Killer Queen. The new “Killer Queen” just had Sheer Heart Attack. This unknown ability appears to be more like Bites the Dust in that it is triggered upon someone learning information about a specific person.

Pretty sure back at the hospital they were getting attacked by multiple stands at the same time. A “Bites the Dust” type of Stand (the old guy) and then a kind of “King Krimson” (Time skip)

I'm excited for what this arc is gonna bring. This rain stand ability kind of reminds me of Catch the Rainbow.

>the stand only activated when you look into the doctor's identity
sounds like BITES ZA DUSTO

Group Leader
@SoftAndWet It's ongoing. New chapter comes out once per month, except Araki takes breaks some months.

As for the chapter, man. I'm kinda realizing that I'm not crazy about part 8. I think I'll like it better on reread after it's all finished and I can binge it. It just makes me kinda sad because we have this enormous cast of characters at the Higashikata residence that are all interesting but get almost no screentime, meanwhile we get new characters added almost every chapter. I was really digging the first part up thru Vitamin C but after the main mysteries from the start got solved it's just kind of been dragging on.

Dex-chan lover
@DOIHI Nice thinking, it actually makes sense, looking for the identity will kill the pursuer, remote/auto stand, and in a way manipulates fate. This is a bit of strech but I guess it also gives the stand user a "peaceful life" since the user won't have to pursue the pursuer

All I can say is that Part 8 really is a mixture of Part 2, Part 4 and Part 5 which can be considered as the better parts if Jojo, but it doesn't mean this will be the best part.. (Many stuff still isn't solved like the lands becoming like a wall and shiz, hopefully Araki won't forget those)

Also Rai really gets abused too much..

Dex-chan lover
@Minkulus it is also bc unlike other parts we havent seen the main villain and we dont even know if the head doctor is really a villain for what we know he could.be trying to help holly.

This chapter was crazy lol. I still think the stand chasing them is Tooru's because it has the same symbol that he has on his shirt. Also the head doctor is probably an illusion created by the stand to facilitate its ability.

Dex-chan lover
@ixsaz I agree with what you said, unlike the other parts of Jojo, where the main villain is introduced in early or middle chaps or at least have an idea what kind of person it is, the only thing we can think of as the villains in this part are the Rock people and we don't even know if the main villain is a rock human....

Dex-chan lover
Is this actually chapter 89?!??
I love how the report name Oujiro as “self-proclaimed surfer”

The set-up Mamezuku made was actually pretty effective, but really the guy’s stand is way too OP, but there’s probably a way to cheese it. Also it was a nice detail stating that Yasuho is on duty with all electronics.
Still, not much was actually revealed this chapter...is this really 89???

Dex-chan lover
This is some good stuff. How can they get out of an attack which triggers on an idea?

They can just send Yasuho or someone else to the lecture without telling them that the head doctor will be there. Then just wait, and if it's Yasuho, she'll recognize the head doctor, and since he'll already be there no one is technically 'pursuing' him.

Not that I didn't like the Ojiro chapters, but I'm excited to finally return to the head doctor - and now the Bites The Dust parallels have made me even more curious about his stand.

Also it seems the spirit of Blackmore lives on...Rai really gets a raw deal with enemy stands and injuries doesn't he?

Users who are viewing this thread