JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 22 Ch. 89 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 6

If Josuke still stole properties he might be able to remove the idea of pursuit from his mind and then be immune to the stand attack.

Daiya's stand could be a potential counter.
If Josuke forgets about Akefu's identity, he could be sent to the Hospital without being affected

Double-page supporter
what chapter is this? chapter 89? is it really C H A P T E R 8 9 ??

haha i think this was certainly the most bizarre chapter of jojo we've had in a good while and i love it

Dex-chan lover
The Head Doctor:

Mamezuku:
ComfortableVibrantIbizanhound-size_restricted.gif

@gianny12061 Not a big chance since Araki only focus what's cool at the moment and try to sweep previous ideas under the rug, any continuity in Jojo at this point is pretty rare.

Is it just me or does this stands face look similar to THE HAND? maybe the user is okuyasu's dad or something. when se kinda saw his face it did remind me of okuysasus dad also.

(chapter starts with Josuke and Rai in a car that is somehow up in a tree)

Already off to a great start.

i like how the scene in the car implies Rei just went out to the store with his legs either ripped off or very obviously injured and bleeding, just casually shopping the supplies needed to patch up his legs

The trigger of the stand showing up and starting attack is like Killer Queen Bite The Dust in Part 4 which would be triggered if anyone wants to find out the identity of Kila Yoshikage. The mysterious stand has so many ways of attacking. In the chapter 86, the stand's attack reminds me of D4C Love train in SBR. In this chapter, the attack reminds me of Weather Report in Part 6.

Users who are viewing this thread