JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 22 Ch. 90 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 7

Not gonna lie, one of my favourite chapters in a long-ass time. Things are really happening, but moreover, this dialogue was just excellent. Dunnow if that's on the translation team's end or Araki himself, but either way it's really really solid.

I was behind by one chapter so I finished the chapter from last month and then I just got finished with this one and damn these two were really good.

Definitely seems like things are getting close to ending or st least the final arc.

Double-page supporter
@Paint_Easel
@MoonlightWolfChanX
I still genuinely think the main villain is gonna be Kaato. I feel like now (this part) seems like the right time for Araki to subvert expectations. Head Doctor SEEMS like he would be the main villain; looking evil, running a criminal organization, having a pretty abstract stand that lends itself to possibilities. Jobin is also pretty evil. Speed King is pretty scary as a stand, and could give an interesting fight with Gappy. He has also been shown as a major player throughout the part. But I feel like he is just going to be used like SBR Dio. Jobin is essentially a recurruing antagonist just used to show the machinations of the main antagonist. He has been shown to be working for, or at least with, Kaato. It just feels like it is all setting up to the first female main villain in Jojo.

I don't think the head doctor is the main villain.
I also think it's Kaato, she's easily the most mysterious person right now, I think she's going to use Joubin and Tsurugi to gain control of the Rokaka and the Higashikata estate, and eliminate Norisuke who is probably the only one who knows the full extent of her stand.
I think the head doctor is going to be a tough fight, but it's weird that we're not seeing much from Kaato and that she's just kind of letting Gappy take out her competition despite knowing that he's working against her.

Power Uploader
@Bracketier
Typo on page 7: "It's a temporary name Noriuke-san gave me" >> "It's a temporary name Norisuke-san gave me"

Honestly, I don't see this part having any sort of single main villain, and maybe something more along the lines of a organization, or the fruit itself. Like idk what exactly, but I just don't see a main villain appearing when the story is just like ~20 chaps away from completion (or at least somewhere near that count.)

Anyway! Damn, I hear people saying how this Tooru is soo gonna be evil, but I'm just not with it. I didn't like how he was flirting with Yasuho, but I kinda like him. He just seems so harmless. Of course there's already so much evidence pointing to him being an enemy stand user already, but I just... hope that isn't so lol. And damn, did Josuke forget that Yasuho basically gave him his first name? He just kinda took on the Higashikata's last name.

I'll predict that the name of the Stand will be "The Chain" by Fleetwood Mac. The song literally talks about love repeating all over and over again.

Double-page supporter
tooru did not invent qi charging

i refuse to believe this, araki

Users who are viewing this thread