JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 22 Ch. 90 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 7

What’s that cat looking decoration on tooru’s sleeves tho.. looks kinda ominous 😂 definitely overthinking it but his overall design is too complex for an unimportant character yeah???

Double-page supporter
I am absolutely covinced Tooru is the head doctor now.

Tooru seems like a shortening of Satoru.
He knew specifics about them following the head doctor despite not being there for most of it.
He has a clear picture of the head doctors face, despite almost no one else being able to glimpse it.
Specifically points out that he's "not in the photo though"
His whole speech about anxiety and anger being partners, before stating he was full of both anxiety and anger.
He only really appeared around the time the head doctor started being introduced.

100% confidant now.

Fed-Kun's army
With all the talk of the collision coming and then the police calling an ambulance, I legit thought Josuke was going to get run over by the ambulance.

I wasn't convinced at first, but now I'm absolutely buying into the 'head doctor is part of Tooru's stand' theories.

Double-page supporter
I just wish I knew who the main villain was, god damn it. We have, like, 4 choices now between Tooru, Head Doctor, Kato, and Jobin. I'm just waiting for Araki to be like "IT WAS FUCKING TSURUGI THE WHOLE TIME"

Tooru is definitely being suspicious. It seems like he’s trying to take Yasuho away from Josuke and Mamezuku. Whenever she’s about to meet with josuke or something, Tooru does some kind of stunt to turn her attention back to him. Like how he just randomly pulled up a picture of the head doctor casually. Why didn’t he show any of them before?

Doctor one ugly sumbitch.

Josuke's getting all philosophical and focused on "identity" again. Makes me feel like we're heading into the last throes of the story. But with this story you can never really tell.

Double-page supporter
we finally see his face but only one chapter too late smh, this should have happened in C H A P T E R 8 9

but whoaaaaa shit's getting real now omg i'm so worried

its nice that we get to see kira, holly, and josefumi being mentioned again. this might be the start of the final arcs in jojolion

@icantnotthink
I personally think that the main villain is going to be Jobin because he is clearly the antagonist since he has been trying to stop Gappy from getting the rokakaka so since he is the antagonist he is most likely the main villain.

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me the guy in the picture is the stand, and that Tooru is the user (and the head doctor)...

Oh I see other people in the comments guessed this before me lol

I think the reason Tooru keeps pulling Yasuho away and distracting her is that she doesn't get involved in the PURSUIT of the doctor, thus not activating the ability.

Users who are viewing this thread