JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 23 Ch. 91 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 8

Is this another who shot Johnny joestar situation cause I don’t understand a single thing

Dex-chan lover
That head doctor is super scary. A total luck defense mechanism that attacks anyone who pursues him.

@Whyme the head doctor is looking for the new rokka fruit which gappy was looking for at the hospital. He deduced that the higashitaka family is involved somehow because of joubin, and more than likely stayed closeish with the wife due to her connection with joubin.

How the hell does someone read a chapter like this, yet the only thoughts worth sharing they have is that this story needs to end?
Anyway, this is getting really interesting. I was kinda worried this would focus entirely on Josuke again, but instead we got more of Mitsuba and Tsurugi. Good stuff.
Also Mitsuba is best girl.

I already liked Mitsuba's stand, but this chapter made it even cooler somehow. Love it.

this explains why we saw norisuke in a body bag at some point after where we are now in that flash forward page earlier in the arc. he's gotta sacrifice himself for tsurugi. guess the higakishita family curse isn't gonna get properly broken this time around. though the very first chapter says jojolion is a story about "breaking a curse" so it's gotta happen eventually. and wow that head doctor stand continues to be scary impossible to deal with shit. the pinnacle of all the inconvenient condition activated enemy stand they've fought so many of in jojolion. just peak frustration. I wonder what band it's gonna be named after.

This is a really good chapter can't wait to see what happens next month! Also feel bad for whats happening to Tsurugi.

Dex-chan lover
The head doctor figured out that the Higashikatas have the Rokaka and went to attack them because the harvest time is near. Just by being there looking suspicious is enough for a member of the family to wonder what he is doing there i.e. "pursue", which activates his stand. If enough injuries happen then maybe they'll be forced to use the fruit.

Yasuho and the ex are going to the higashikata house
the accident-causing/bad luck stand is attacking Josuke
Tsurugi is turning into a crane pillar man rock human
And it’s almost harvest time.

This might be the end of JJL or at least the first fight between Josuke and Satoru

Dex-chan lover
i can understand why people want this part to en asap, it's bc of how different it has been from all the others, by this point we already know who is the main villain and maybe we are already on the final battle on all other parts but with jojolion we don't even know id the head doctor is the last villain for what we know tooru could also be the main villian XD.

Users who are viewing this thread