JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 23 Ch. 91 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 8

Dex-chan lover
It's like his stand power is making his enemies live in an infomercial where everyone goes full retard.

So the doctor is a stand? Its main ability is the pursue thing and the secondary is a disguise like Surface from part 4?

Imaginate if Araki made all of this build up, for the main baddy, just to make fucking DIO the main villain again.

this isn’t even confusing idk why y’all are freaking out-

and stop bashing araki, jesus, this part is phenomenal. just cause it has different pacing then the other parts should honestly make it more exciting to read but everyone always finds something to complain about..

@GreatoDuck hopefully not because my eyes fucking rolled when alternate universe dio with the world showed up in part 7, that shit was fr not needed

@zachisnottrip i disagree, AU diego was fun, plus it showed that Johnny would clap DIO if prepared. It was a culmination of the battle between Brando and Joestar, which was one of the major factors in Part 1-6

@michilly I wouldn't say it would be to show that hed clap dio it shows that he would lose against dio because remember the infinite spin switched to Jhoony stencil cut off his leg and he was defeated by Lucy with his other world body but you do have a good point

imagine you meet josuke in real life and give him a high five and your hand just fucking explodes and he starts talking about a doctor giving head

I hope that Jousuke doesn't sacrifice himself for Holly to perform the equivalent exchange. Oh boy, poor Jousuke.

Users who are viewing this thread