JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 23 Ch. 93 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 10

I'm thought "Bike Hi!" might have been a musical reference, but now that I've thought about it it probably isn't.

For anyone who think Yasuho is disintegrating shes just got water coming out of her mouth and nose she isn't dead (there i jinxed it for y'all) and I think joubin kills daddy 2 chapters from now, and i believe JJL is 5 chapters away from finishing and that would make an even 24 volumes also Joubin is my main villain idc what yall say

Double-page supporter
O SHIIIIITTTTT
AAAAA this chapter is just what i wanted im so happy to see the how things are goin with the higashikata family again and sooo happy to see our girl yasuho & best stando paisley park but omg omg omg shes ok right? BRUH these cliffhangers are not good for my health

Dex-chan lover
@PolygonParlor i really doubt it will be only 5 chapters,there is still the fight with the head doctor, tooru is pretty much a stand user and we don't know what his stand does, there is still one more fight of jobin vs josuke and maybe mitsuba will end up fighting the main gang, that is a minimum of 2 vols worth of material if most thing only take 1 chapter but, most fight have been at least 2 chaps long and those who were stronger took 3.

The main question: considering that Tsurugi is under the disease right now and there's 3 hours until the harvest, what happened within the three hours that resulted in him being completely fine (as we saw in chapter 83, when there were only 13 minutes until the harvest) and Norisuke presumably dead or close to dead?

Presumably, the next chapters will have to show:

1. Josuke's encounter with the head doctor at the TG University hospital.
2. The convergence at the Higashikata estate. Whatever happens, it is likely to be JoJolion's endgame or at least, pre-endgame, much like the D4C fight coming before the High Voltage arc. And it will take place in the Higashikata estate, as that's where the branch is, and also where most of the interest is at.

So the key players likely to be in this endgame(?)

1. Yasuho. As we saw this chapter.
2. Josuke. So at this point, from Josuke's side, he has around 24 hours or less until the harvest. (Since it was around 12PM 48 hours before the harvest when Josuke and Mamezuku learned about Satoru's lecture, and then Josuke woke up 10:52 AM the next day, and had the encounter with Holly, leaving him roughly a day) He probably will have another encounter with Satoru, as that is his goal currently. But that means he still has some time to realize Yasuho's peril and come for her. It's also possible that during his next encounter with the head doctor, he will finally realize that the branch isn't with him, and will end up coming to the Higashikata estate anyways.
3. Mamezuku. Perhaps more unlikely given he's not exactly best buds with Yasuho, but seeing as how jail bars and handcuffs should be a joke to Doggystyle's ability, he could escape and join the fray.
4. Joubin. I mean, that's a given.
5. Tsurugi. Seriously, what happened during those three hours?
6. Mitsuba. She's unlikely to be antagonistic towards Yasuho, and it's not unlikely that she could help her out like she did in the Doctor Wu fight.

As for the X-factors:

1. Akefu Satoru. Dunno if Josuke is gonna retire him at the TG University hospital, but there is a chance that he could survive and come to the estate.
2. Tooru. Seriously, WHAT exactly is this guy?
3. Kaato. Considering she knows the ins and outs of the estate, it's possible that she could also come into the estate and join the battle for the branch. Alternatively, she could maybe be the another world DIO of this part and up taking part in the post-endgame of JoJolion.

Of course, JoJo being JoJo, predictions can only go so far, but I thought I'd at least make an attempt.

Fed-Kun's army
@xCrimsonDiavolox
It was because the connection got interrupted. Her stand isn’t ever REALLY fully explained, so it’s confusing, but if you do research, it’ll make sense.

Double-page supporter
@kuro99
My guess? That wasn't Tsurugi. It was Joubin under the effects of Paper Moon King. Arakihas played with perception before.

@kuro99
I have a feeling tooru will become a very important and dangerous villain. I hope we get a villian fight between him and joubin, or satoru and joubin. villain fights are the best.

@BobaTheFett101
paisley park functions differently in every single arc it appears in. even yasuho doesnt fully understand it, early in the series she wasn't even in direct control.

Users who are viewing this thread