JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 23 Ch. 93 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 10

Fed-Kun's army
@Bufochazzwozza
I also feel like Tooru will be a key player throughout possibly the last few chapters coming up soon (I’m pretty sure by next year this manga will be over and I’ll be sad).
And that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up.

Dex-chan lover
Phone battery getting in contact with water, electrocuting the stand and thus Yasuho?

Araki never commits to a consistent explanation, or any actual limit to a stand's power. This goes all the way back to Star Platinum. In the very first episode, with Jotaro in a cell, Star Platinum was able to just leave the cell whenever to steal stuff and bring it back to him. Later, Araki decides that Star Platinum can't go any further than a couple meters from Jotaro.

From what I understand, Paisley Park's ability is information gathering and situation control up to some extent, all through electrical means. Similar to Hermit Purple but more emphasis on technology than occult, and with a stand body.

Dex-chan lover
So Paisley Park possessed Joshu's phone, which Jobin threw in the toilet, so now Yasuho's drowning in toilet water while on dry land. Gotta love JoJo.

I'm believe some of these abilities aren't being shown to us fully. There are lots of comments from the narrator and the characters themselves suggesting that they aren't being honest to each other about what they can do, seeming to set up some big reveal.

@daichinobakudan
even star platinum only changed early on. paisley park is always different. it happens so consistently I dont think it's regular araki retconning like star finger or gold experience's attack reversal ability. I think he just wants to keep it vague so he can use it for whatever the plot requires.

@BobaTheFett101
at this point I can see this series going on for any number of chapters. we're at the "end", but look at how long part 7's endgame went on for. the fight against valentine went on forever, and then suddenly we had the fight with dio, and finally the actual conclusion.

@Ghostfish
you never seen a japanese toilet before?

computer-toilet-640x439.jpg

plot twist: tsurugi was using paper moon king to troll us into thinking he's got the disease

I wanna see Josuke close his eyes or look far to the side so we can see how that rock affects his left eye.

Dex-chan lover
I like how that delivery guy has zero reaction to meeting this guy with a rock coming out of his eye.

For anyone interested about the images not loading, it’s because of the new website, and old chapters aren’t available yet. Should be fixed within a week.

i will have a hard attack how long is it until new chapters come out?? i just finished reading everything so far

Users who are viewing this thread