JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 23 Ch. 94 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 11

Man I'm really hoping we get a Paisley Park Part 2. We haven't gotten a "Pt. 2" stand since Steel Ball Run, and Yasuho shares the same last-name as Koichi

To maybe help clear up confusion on the head doctor’s stand, I think its based on intentions. Anyone who seeks to directly oppose the head doctor will experience misfortune.

😱NO NO NO NO NO! I can't see why Araki has to kill Yasuho 😕 There is no need to kill her, and especially not in that way... If he kills her I'll seriously reconsider whether to continue or stop reading...🤔

I’m calling it now, the head doctor is Tooru or maybe his stand. Maybe not, but in some vague way they are connected.

The head doctor misfortune must have some connection with the love train saint corpse in SBR.

Something I noticed. The head doctor doesn’t seem to have a shadow. Yasuho does when she’s outside, but the head doctor doesn’t.

“To bring misfortune towards others” at first i thought it was something stupid with tooru being the real culprit, but now i feel a connection with the corpse and with everything else going on this part is starting to pick way back up and becoming an even better part :) i love it all

It's possible that the wall eyes are mentioned for the first time in a while this chapter to lead up to someone fusing with Yasuho to save her life. It could be Tsurugi, if he can just break away from his parents long enough. Of course it could also be Joshu, but I'd have really mixed feelings about that since Yasuho is one of my favorite characters and Joshu is pretty easily my least favorite. Araki seems to be breaking a lot of his old writing standbys in this part so it wouldn't surprise me if he decided to create a new character out of two dying characters rather than just killing them off this time around. Either way, this is the first time this part has had me so far on the edge of my seat, can't wait to see what happens.

what if the fact that everything went bad is the head docter's "misfortune" so things arent meant to be but once they try to look at his face fate changes and bad things happen

What a shitty way to kill off Yasuho... A fucking toilet? She doesn't deserve that.

Users who are viewing this thread