JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 23 Ch. 94 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 11

So, few possibilities for the next arc...

1. Continue with the story at the Higashikata estate. It will probably lead to some inter-family conflict between them, which would probably explain just how things ended up the way it was in Chapter 83. Though considering everyone looks way too calm in chapter 83, either it's gonna be a retcon or there's some more mindf*ckery stuff going on.

2. Go back to the TG University Hospital with Josuke and show him confronting the Head Doctor with whatever plan he has. Though considering that the head doctor showed up in this chapter, which is chronologically after Josuke in the last one...does this mean that Josuke failed, or is he gonna arrive at the very last moment?

3. Both, but constantly switches back and forth.

Few questions:
1. Kaato?
2. Tooru?
3. Is Yasuho gonna be the Gyro of this part? I mean Araki hasn't stopped killing off endearing characters in the past, but I'm hoping this will be the exception...or at least, let her do something before she goes out...but I'm really hoping that since this is taking place in Morioh Cho again, it will be another Okuyasu situation...

well mk, so yasuho’s basically screwed, bad things keep happening to everyone who sees the guy because it’s an overpowered as f*ck stand, Josuke’s sitting in the hospital with his mom and Tooru is just uh there...hMmM. I LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS OF THIS PART, THEIR ALL GOOD AND BAD IN THEIR OWN WAYS BUT I SWEAR KILL THEM ALL OFF ARAKI I JUST WANT YASUHO TO LIVE. IF U KILL HER OFF AND LET TSURUGI LIVE I SWEAR IM GONNNA GO TO UR HOUSE AND Chop chop c:

After god knows how many chapters, the wall eyes are mentioned again. I really do like Yasuho though, I hope she isn't killed off. The new Rokakaka looks a little bit like a crown, could play into the "King" theme. Maybe Jousuke eats it and has a "King" stand of his own (since Soft & Wet is Josefumi's, not his)

My theory is that yasuho will end up dead so Josuke gets the rokakaka and get Killer Queen back so he can avenge her

There's a thing that bugs me.

Is HD stand ability just give misfortune when people see his back? Thought his stand ability is when people has a will to chase him, the misfortune ability automatically activates

Also it's gonna be great if Josuke somehow got the conciousness of Kira and can use KQ (maybe after eating that fruit?) so he can use 2 stand at the same time (somehow thinking about CD too so there would be 3 stand in one person, but nah lol)

Dex-chan lover
Jobin rn
ConcernedHastyGelding-size_restricted.gif

Lmao I was just thinking about how the wall eyes just kind of stopped being a thing and then I remembered there was a new chapter and, of course, they’re mentioned again. Also I really hope Yasuho gets out of this, she’s definitely my favorite character and I would hate it if she was killed off. Though it’s expected since it’s getting pretty late into the part and it’s not uncommon for the main JoBro to get killed off.

A small theory: maybe akefu really is tooru, i mean, he seems to have feelings for yasuho, and now the head doctor appears out of nowhere and saves her? Also, didint tooru come here with her or something? He was driving i think, im kinda lazy go re-read the last chapters rn.

Dex-chan lover
@Minkulus, this feels like Green Day tbh but Araki is somehow making this "fight" boring. Doesn't help the doctor is a boring villain and so is "Jobin". I feel like he is stuck in his body horror phrase or something honestly.

Caught up last chapter and I still haven't accepted the fact that I'll only get new JoJo content once a month... well, in two months in this case

everything about this arc is cool except the stand of the head docter. Or is it Thoru´s stand?

Double-page supporter
@Xinser
Chasing the head doctor is so incredibly vague that even THINKING about trying to go after the head doctor for any non benevolent purpose seems to trigger misfortune. Mitsuba just saw the Doctor hanging out on her lawn, thought "the fuck is he doing here? Maybe I should go check that out?" and experienced misfortune.

Users who are viewing this thread