JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol. 23 Ch. 94 - The Wonder of You (Your Miraculous Love) Part 11

Anyone else notice the connection between Love Train and whatever Rockman Supreme's stand is, in how they both direct misfortune? Love Train directs misfortune away, while (and this is literally my own, unsupported theory of a name) 「O Fortuna」 directs misfortune towards.

I noticed that Jobin couldn’t see the head doctor AT ALL! Also, An 89 year old man standing on the railing of a balcony...suspicious as hell.

yo norisuke lost the same arm back in chapter 83 so there could be a rokakaka type exchange that causes yasuho to live

@Flaco_lindo Now that reminds on how his abilities work OPPPOSITE to that of Love Train. Instead of deflecting ALL Misfortunes/Calamities away from the source, it ATTRACTS all of it into a singularity which is interesting. This now connects it back AGAIN to Jesus. Man, I wonder how this story wraps and how all of these plot points will connect by the end. Honestly it's still goddamn mystery.

THE DOCTOR IS AN ILLUSION BTW THAT ONLY CERTAIN PEOPLE CAN SEE WHICH EXPLAINS THE 'TELEPORTATION' ASPECT OF THINGS!! JESUS, is that ACTUALLY Tooru's Stand?? This shit is WACK and I love every minute of it!

@TrueGoddessReincarnation honestly shut the fuck up..every fuckin chapter you come on here and complain. if you hate it so much you might as well drop it smh. no one cares if you’re bored, araki puts a lot of work into jojo and people like you just complain, literally what’s the point in even commenting?? not only are you bashing jojolion, you’re bashing stone ocean as well..that’s a yikes

Dex-chan lover
@-redacted-, You seriously slinging shit over a 6 month old comment
I'm bored. I haven't been this bored since Stone Ocean.
This completely inoffensive comment? Not like other people don't agree with me either, it seems I triggered you but and perhaps you came out of a containment board but like man I'm not your handler ok? Stay on topic, person that is obviously new to JoJo and is playing catch up lol. Also I will keep commenting on every single chapter. :)

Users who are viewing this thread